How does it work with integrated updates and making win 7 slim?

Johan Karlsson

If there is a service that I have chosen not to use, which is erased by tweaking my unattended install production. And I install an update that updates the particular service that is canceled. What happens to the system then? Will the update be installed or not? How does the system know how to do?

Hope you understand my question, otherwise you complain about google translate

That's why you should always do all updates first and removals last, to avoid potentially adding something back that you wanted removed. I think that is the order that Win Toolkit does things, so you should be OK, but hopefully Lego or someone else will confirm this.

Cheers and Regards

I'm not sure 100% how it works, Windows Update will only show updates for features that are installed, when you remove things it is no longer classes as installed so Windows Update will not show any updates i.e. Windows Media Player.

From experience updates say they aren't applicable to my computer so they don't install because it's not needed. Don't quote me on this as it's just from experience.

That's why you should always do all updates first and removals last, to avoid potentially adding something back that you wanted removed. I think that is the order that Win Toolkit does things, so you should be OK, but hopefully Lego or someone else will confirm this.

Cheers and Regards

Regarding Win Toolkit though, the process adds things first and then removes things so it won't cause any issues. :)