Much errors

Guest tooksimo

Guest tooksimo

Hi,

I'd like Win toolkit was updated in future updates since the server is updated McRip as Solor and advised her to also point out that the download tab 'Update Catalog does not work because even clicking does not open the page Internet (if this is so) on the relevant link (button).

Furthermore, the program (once launched) does not appear correctly on ATI graphics cards, such as mine. I hope this does not happen even in its jurisdiction nVidia, since in Italy are the largest manufacturers of video cards for both fixed and portable PCs (laptops).

Other browser competent, very similar to Firefox, Opera is link: http://www.opera.com/

It would be very fair to add that in the Download section and sub-Web Browser.

Very useful Misc section, I see that there are various links to build it into the dvd of 7 or 8, only thing partially incompatible with SO Win 7 Italian (and any) are the Driver Packs in English because it is sometimes generate errors.

For the rest in the Tools section I still can not figure out how to integrate the updates in *. Msp of Office 2010, I also tried to see the specific guidance but just can not do that.

I hope not to have exaggerated, but being smart enough to use in my PC, I try to help you.

Regards, Simon.

Hopefully fixed the Update Catalog error, need more info the the ATI graphics card issue (not displaying properly), added Opera, not sure what you wanted from the driver packs issue you mentioned, added a message when converting exe to msp.

Hope that helps.